- Original translations and books
- Original writings/authored books
- Qur’anic Sciences/Tadabbur (contemplation)
- Interesting aspects on the Arabic Language
- Rhetoric and eloquence
- Thought-provoking incidents in history
- Biographies of Islamic personalities
- Poetry (both classical Arabic and English)
- Personal and reflective writings
- Heart-softening articles and writings based on the Islamic Sciences to name a few.
Please use the Categories section (at bottom of site) to navigate through the various posts. All posts on this site are original (whether translations or articles) and so due to this, I am open to any criticisms, corrections, and I wholeheartedly welcome sincere advice. Inshaa’Allah I hope you will all find benefit here
About Farhia Yahya Behind the ‘Fajr Literary’ blog is Farhia Yahya from London,UK who is a teacher of Qur’anic and Arabic Sciences, and has taught English-speaking audiences in the UK for the past few years. In addition to completing a BSc Biomedical Science degree in London, she has also completed her Arabic, Islamic studies, and Hifdh of Qur’an in Cairo, Egypt. Born in Somalia and raised in the UK, she has lived in various cities around the world and travelling continues to be one of her passions (hey, it’s in the nomadic genes!). Farhia is a published author, upcoming novelist, and a translator of classical Arabic texts. She teaches tailored Islamic courses for sisters online and also runs this blog (as well as its social networks) with a focus on writing around the gems of the Qur’an and the beauty of literature. Farhia is currently living and working in the UAE.